Cherry Pie Coccoro Pics

lpperry

I got my new Coccoro today and love it! I don't have installed pics, but here are some of Oliver in the house.

Without the infant insert:

wwf8d3.jpg

Lots of room above his head!

2rrm0lt.jpg

This is the second slot. Is this at his shoulder or should I go down a slot?
dwz804.jpg

Bottom slots
29mvijd.jpg

With the infant insert:
1413974.jpg

2u4q0y0.jpg

I really like the infant insert and Oliver is only 16 pounds so he can use it. Do you think he'd actually be more comfortable without it...

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
IMO the second slot looks like it's right at his shoulder, which is fine. I would double check to see how it looks in the car, though.

Whether or not to use the infant insert is up to you. Maybe try a few trips w/ and w/o and see if you can tell which he likes better. If he likes being snuggled, he might prefer the insert, whereas if he likes his space, he may prefer w/o the insert.

lpperry

Oliver is adorable! And I like how the phone matches the seat. That's a new one!

Ha, the phone is actually my old pink razor that the kids play with now. Oliver is always happy if he gets to hold something. He was more than happy to model chewing on my old phone!

ClaudiaNco

He is SUPER cute!! That is my dream seat (and my fave color too!).... If I got to do it again I would have got this for my son from day one :D

And the infant insert.... I would test both ways as well. My son really likes to spread his legs wide and I find that a lot of times he almost sits 'indian style'.

Have fun! So jealous!

suppastaaah

Oh so cute! And the seats not bad either. ;)

I have a boy on the way and wanted to make certain the red wasn't too pink, and clearly from your pictures it's even better than I would have thought.

I saw it for $151 on Amazon and will see if Diapers.com will agree to price match. If so as a new customer I would get an additional 10% off and I heard something about a $15 Parents magazine rebate.

That's very tempting. Has anyone compared to the Priori?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC