questions about contours option and baby trend sit and stand

A

angel_nee_Nee

Can I ask some questions?

I am debating on which double stroller to get.
We have almost 2 and 1/2 old, and a newborn right now.

and here are our options.
Kolcraft contours option
One step ahead sit and stand (or baby trend sit and stand, same thing, but one step ahead has parent tray)
Graco Quattro Tour Duo

Here are my questions.
Is One step ahead sit and stand duable compare to other strollers? My husband and I have seen one sit-and-stand stroller and it just did not seem very stable compare to others.

My husband really likes the Contours option, he thinks it looks duable from online picture (we have not seen it in person). Is it really more duable than others? And, How hard (or annoying) is it to have to put the seat in and out everytime you have to use it? I would think it will be pretty annoying, but some people say it is not much of a problem. I am wondering how much effort and step it really takes. If it is something like putting the infant seat in and out from the car (from the base), I think it is alright.

thank you.

ADS

2scoops+1

Can I just say i LOVE MY CONTOURS OPTIONS Stroller! I have twins and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. As far as folding the stroller to put in your car you only have to take off 1 seat! It's very easy, you press 2 buttons on the side and lift up, poof! you are done. So easy to switch them around as well. The stroller is very rugged, strong, can go over pretty much anything! The shades are HUGE too so tond of protection. You can even recline both seats, and the stroage underneath is a lot! I just got from them FREE upgrades on the seats so they are deeper and wider! My kids love this stroller and being able to see each other.

We are expecting in August another one so we are definately keeping this one, I love the handles on the side for them to hold onto while they walk as well. This will help with a car seat atcched and one seat. I also took just my daughter out in the storller and had tons of room for shopping bags! I IGHLY recommend this stroller, and I will tell you they have TONS of new options for it coming out soon. So this stroller would be a great investment!!

Let me know if you ahve any other questions about this stroller, I just LOVE it!

2scoops+1

I wrote you a huge response to this when I registered and it hasn't posted. Let me try again!

I have the Contours stroller - tandem and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Here is what I like about it:

-now they have deeper and wider seats
-the seats can be moved around in many directions
-very very easy to take the seats off and move
-to fold the stroller you only ahve to snap off one seat, just push 2 buttons in and lift - POOF Done!
-very ruggend, can go over anything
-smooth ride, babies slept through me pushing them through mulch, gravel, greass etc.
-huge storage undreneath
-huge sun-shades
-both seat recline
-handles on the sides for walking toddlers to hold onto
-you can attach a car seat
-2 parent cup-holders
-they do not come iwth snack trays but I bought the ones from the other storller(singel) and they fit!! The company will tell you no but they do fit, I talked to a manager :)
-They are coming out with some great options for this stroller in the future, I did a customer survey. So this is a great INVESTMENT STROLLER to have!

I am so glad that I purchased this stroller without even trying it out. Everyone I run into asks me where I got it, and they love it. The Daddys always coment on it! I think that's everything, I'm sure I missed something else to say about it, if you are considering this stroller - GET IT! The price is right!!

If you ahve any more questions just ask me :)

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
2scoops+1, new members' posts are screened to prevent spam attacks (we've had some bad ones in the past), so it can take a few hours for the posts to show up, depending on when a moderator happens to check the queue. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC