Coccoro Couture (pics)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I got my new Coccoro today--a pink one so I can mix-and-match with the Chestnut.

In keeping with the Coccoro's "dessert" names, I present:

Strawberry Shortcake
IMGP2715.jpg

Neapolitan (uh, basically the same as Shortcake, but with the brown harness covers)
IMGP2714.jpg

and Chocolate-Covered Strawberry :love:
IMGP2716.jpg

A photo of DD, coordinating.
IMGP2720.jpg

And DS playing in the box, just because.
IMGP2717.jpg

ADS

seamonkeys

I love the look of them mixed up!! They should think about selling the inserts separately so that people can do that!

monstah

:eek: Too cute! How ticked off do you think I am now that I got stuck with licorice..... thanks a lot, Buy Buy Baby. :rolleyes:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
They should think about selling the inserts separately so that people can do that!

They're going to! I just got impatient. :eek: Replacement covers won't be available until October. (And I really did want a CCO for the other car.)

:eek: Too cute! How ticked off do you think I am now that I got stuck with licorice..... thanks a lot, Buy Buy Baby. :rolleyes:

That would look great with the Key Lime insert (or vice-versa) :whistle:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
There was someone on CL a while back selling a Carrot Cake insert. You should have bought that and you could have put it in your other seats too. :p

seamonkeys

They're going to! I just got impatient. :eek: Replacement covers won't be available until October. (And I really did want a CCO for the other car.).

Actually I was thinking of just the insert - that way it would be a little cheaper, but still give you a different look.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Actually I was thinking of just the insert - that way it would be a little cheaper, but still give you a different look.

Oh, no, I mean, they are planning on selling the pieces separately, but I wanted a whole cover. I don't think anything will be available until October. But supposedly you will be able to pick and choose.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC