New Combi and Evenflo seats! (pics)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Was there much harness adjuster strap left over in the Serenade? NannyMom mentioned it seems super short, and when I played with mine at work I thought so, too. At least a 'big' kid fits in it, though! Nice to see!

<stamps foot> I want that Shuttle at my store <whine>. I hope it comes soon!

ADS
L

LuciaBella

Was there much harness adjuster strap left over in the Serenade? NannyMom mentioned it seems super short, and when I played with mine at work I thought so, too. At least a 'big' kid fits in it, though! Nice to see!

<stamps foot> I want that Shuttle at my store <whine>. I hope it comes soon!

It is super short actually. Now that you mention it. Bella was pretty squished in there. Poor thing.

L

LuciaBella

oh just curious. i went to the southcenter BRU and was playing around with seats, the sales guy there was named mitchell. i had an interesting conversation with him about car seats.

I think I remember a Mitchell. Did he have glasses?

L

LuciaBella

i cant remember specifically. hes young and skinny

Yeah I think I've seen him before hovering the car seat section. I played dumb once just to see what he would say about Bella being FF at 1 yr and 23lbs. I can't remember what he said

xursusmaritimusx

Yeah I think I've seen him before hovering the car seat section. I played dumb once just to see what he would say about Bella being FF at 1 yr and 23lbs. I can't remember what he said

lol!

hes pretty good. he knows a lot and is current with keeping kids RF as long as possible. he did say that as far as keeping kids in a harness that if the child is big enough to use a booster hes not suppose to tell the parent otherwise, basically meaning, hes not suppose to put his personal opinion in it or what he would do.

i just found it interesting while talking with him, now someone correct me if im wrong, or maybe its just his stores way of doing things, but he really was pushing the britax seats over any others. that was just my personal observation.

L

LuciaBella

lol!

hes pretty good. he knows a lot and is current with keeping kids RF as long as possible. he did say that as far as keeping kids in a harness that if the child is big enough to use a booster hes not suppose to tell the parent otherwise, basically meaning, hes not suppose to put his personal opinion in it or what he would do.

i just found it interesting while talking with him, now someone correct me if im wrong, or maybe its just his stores way of doing things, but he really was pushing the britax seats over any others. that was just my personal observation.

I didn't notice that at all. They are good seats, but in some situations there are others that are way better! I don't think he's allowed to give advice at all except for stating facts. "RF is safest" "boostering should only be for kids that are mature enough and have outgrown their harness"
Those are facts few people would really argue against. There's no proof against those!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC