Volvo V90 Wagon 2018 3 across (2 infants + one FF)

S

SOK

Hi there, We are expecting twins and have a 4 year old who will be FF in a Clek Fllo currently. Any with experience fitting three across in a new Volvo V90 wagon? I can't find any information so far. Ideally we'd keep the Fllo, but I am definitely open to buying a new seat for her too over buying a new car. (We also have a 2009 Audi A4 wagon which I am pretty certain is a lost cause for 3 across, but please input there too if you have any!)

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I can't say for sure about your Volvo, sorry. But in general, having a narrow seat like Fllo in one direction in the center is often the method to allow two other models to fit in the opposite direction on each side. Sometimes, installing those two outboard seats with the seatbelt instead of LATCH can allow you to move them a little closer to the door to help get them to fit. We have more general guidelines here: https://carseatblog.com/49714/3across/

B

Bálint

Hi there, We are expecting twins and have a 4 year old who will be FF in a Clek Fllo currently. Any with experience fitting three across in a new Volvo V90 wagon? I can't find any information so far. Ideally we'd keep the Fllo, but I am definitely open to buying a new seat for her too over buying a new car. (We also have a 2009 Audi A4 wagon which I am pretty certain is a lost cause for 3 across, but please input there too if you have any!)
Hi, we have the same setup - both car and kids - what is your experience? How did you managed to fit the 3 seats?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hi, we have the same setup - both car and kids - what is your experience? How did you managed to fit the 3 seats?
Hey! This post is 4 years old, it's unlikely you'll get a reply from the original poster.
There are some new seats for 3 across which are really helpful; you might find this blog post a help.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC