The Myride is available at my TRU!!!

Shanora

Thats what I'm planning on doing. Trying it out in my Van to see if it works for me, and then putting in an order for Sonata

ADS

amyd

I'm going to play with this tonight...hope DS is in a good mood:D I saw it quickly yesterday & I love the Spiral cover:thumbsup:

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Its in Toronto :)

I played wit it today, fit in my 2002 Caravan, all seating positions perfectly.

I also played with the CA, such a great seat. I dodnt realize the harness height was so tall!!! It also a fantastic seat, too bad its $300.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
And I was just going to check there today! Anyone know of any coupons right now? The "free shipping over $75" apparently does NOT apply to the My Ride. I found something for $10 off $50 or more but if there's something better out there....

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Okay, my Sonata is ordered! DD's first choice is still the Alma (which I am not a fan of!) and she isn't a fan of my favourite Flair. Her 2nd choice is the Sonata, and our conversation about it last night went like this (while looking at a pic of the Sonata):

Me: they don't have the purple one, but they do have the brown/pink one, would that work for you?
Her: you buy dat for me mommy?
Me: yes I will
Her: OH! Shanks!
Her: I want to eat the chocolate on that seat!

So, Sonata was both my and her 2nd choice which saves me from having to go through the hassle of getting a Flair one from the U.S. which I would have HAD to do if it was both her and my first choice! :p

My parents are keeping the Spiral I already bought for their car as they love the pattern and DD thinks it's okay too, just not near as nice as Sonata!

Shanora

LOL, yeah no kidding! Eventually right....we'll have to meet to exchange for the pants. So yeah, playing with the car seat would be a bonus!!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
WHAT???? Ok, Trudy, how long will it take me to get my Sonata???

Special orders that are in-stock warehouse items usually take about 2 to 3wks to arrive. I've heard of as little as 10 days, but I'm guessing that's a rarity.

I think Techno ordered hers on the website?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Special orders that are in-stock warehouse items usually take about 2 to 3wks to arrive. I've heard of as little as 10 days, but I'm guessing that's a rarity.

I think Techno ordered hers on the website?
Yes, I ordered mine from the web site. Shipping was only $7.95 and I had a $10 off $50 coupon so shipping really ended up costing me nothing and a couple dollars saving. It's being shipped Purolator I see, so I'll just pick it up at the depot which is a slight jog out of the way home after work (Purolator doesn't just leave at the house door like UPS does!).

horseymom

Saw the MR at the Lethbridge TRU last night. Sure wish they had other colors besides the 2 they offer. Do you think we could buy a cover from Graco?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC